Skip to content
- Lecture by Bouke de Vries (University of Zurich) on “Do Job Interviews Discriminate Against Autistic People?”, 16 May 2022; hosted by the Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest.
- Lecture by Pierre Andre (UC Louvain) on “Are climate and social justice incompatible? The ethical case for redistributing the carbon rent”, 30 March 2022; hosted by the Research Institute of the University of Bucharest – Social Sciences Division.
- “Visions of Democratic Europe under Debate” Workshop, 29-30 May 2019 as part of COST Action CA 16211 RECAST Reappraising Intellectual Debates on Civic Rights and Democracy in Europe. More info at: https://www.uma.es/costactionrecast/info/117002/wg-4-workshop-2/; hosted by the University of Bucharest.
- Roundtable on William Edmundson’s book John Rawls: Reticent Socialist (Cambridge University Press, 2017), 28 November 2018. Speakers: Tamara Cărăuș (University of Bucharest), Camil Pârvu (University of Bucharest), Emanuel Socaciu (Center for Research in Applied Ethics & University of Bucharest), and Nicolae Dobrei (SNSPA); hosted by SNSPA
- Lecture by Hillel Steiner (University of Manchester) on “Left-libertarianism and Global Basic Income”, 1 November 2018; hosted by SNSPA and in partnership with the Center for Research in Applied Ethics (CCEA).
- Lecture by Tom Parr (University of Essex) on “Parenting and the Labour Market”, 28 May 2018; hosted by SNSPA.
- Lecture by Nitasha Kaul (University of Westminster) on “On Postocolonial Neoliberal Nationalism”, 14 May 2018; hosted by SNSPA.
- Lecture by Łukasz Święcicki (University of Natural Sciences and Humanities – Siedlce) on “National Unity, Constitutional Order and the ‘Liberalism’ of Carl Schmitt”, 27 April 2018; hosted by SNSPA.